Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe

Hello! At home we like to eat roast beef prepared with lemon juice and garlic. I prepared several pieces of meat and the I all considering that they would end, as there were other things to eat, they stayed some already cooked roast. I kept them and refrigerated them.




The next day I realized that they were a little more ", or at least not as soft as freshly made, I decided to make them in a rich sandwiches and thought that with the extra ingredients like lettuce, tomatoes and avocado again would become soft. To heat them and thinking about how hard the meats were put in a frying pan and spray with a mixture of lemon juice and a little water, this in order to give them moisture again, the covered and heated to very low heat. The result was very good, they were soft and juicy.

A tip of how to heat the meat I give you now to the recipe of the delicious and simple sandwiches. Prepare your favorite drink to accompany this sandwich.

Enjoy this rich sandwich either for snack time or for a casual Sunday meal.

Roast Sandwich 

Author: Blanca Plasencia 
Recipe type: Sandwiches 

 A simple but delicious idea to re use the meat that we on the day before. 

Ingredients 
  • Bread or bread of your choice 
  • Roast beef cut into medium squares 
  • Lettuce leaves 
  • Tomato cut into wheels 
  • Sliced ​​avocado mustard lemon juice 
  • Finely chopped garlic salt and pepper 

Instructions 
  • You will season the meat already cut with lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. 
  • Mix well to impregnate the flavors throughout the meat. 
  • You let her marinate for at least half an hour. 
  • Pass the time the doras in a skillet varnished with oil of avocado and the kitchens to the point of your pleasure. 
  • Fill the loaves with the meat, lettuce leaves, tomato wheels and sliced ​​avocado. Accommodate the ingredients to your liking and put the layers you want. 
  • To each bread you put some mustard. 
  • You can serve it in cold or warm up a little already prepared. 
  • Simple and delicious.


0 Response to "Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe"

Posting Komentar